aberta ao mundo

Ando pela vida como se abertos estivessem todos os caminhos do mundo. (Mário Quintana)

23.11.05

Just because or About R.





Just because she has been a grat great great friend
Just because she's with me everyday
Just because she listens to me and gives me some very good advices
Just because she really knows how to say bad and unpleasant stuff without hurt me
Just because she cares about me
Just because she really wants that I get this job
Just because she supports me a lot
Just because she listens all the stories about him and HIM
Just because I love to talk to her
Just because she's one of my favorities toptop
Just because she knows how to be a loyal and trustfull friend
Just because she remembers to call me when she's going out (even if it's a couple groupe)
Just because I love to gossip with her
Just because she tells me that I'm one of her greatest friend at there
Just because I love her....

PS: Just because totally inspired at Candice's blog.